Thursday, September 17, 2009

Get your pnaties outta my face!

The nerve of that child! First she waves her panties in my face, then she refuses my kind responsive attentions! I am all of the flutter accordingly! And quite quite infuriated!

Here I had striven to argua her into accepting my reasoned contention, yet she denies! Denies!

I speak, of course naturally, of the utterly evil and possibly luscious and tempting miss Snooky Wong, writer of Death By Noodles, which I never read, and columnist for the Pro-Israel Bay Bloggers, a respectable outfit of which I too am contributing.


AND I SAY: BITCH!


Your excesses are greater than a first cup of coffee!

How you dare use my very own highly literate postings to argue and aver that I am obsessed with Richard Becker's penis?! How you dare, I say!
Completely - not - interested - in - the slightest - small - penis of - Richard buggery Becker!
A literary fancy, pure and simple!

The fact that his manhood is minute and smoothly undeveloped is a matter of record. I am merely stating the well-known. I have no personal state in his teenie weenie little winkipoo. Quite not! No one does! Not even the zesty venomtress Lily Haskell! We hear she swings elsewheres in some other case. Though she too is heartfelt in her lust for Arabs and their brutish cause.

Richard Becker's tiny little dinglewangle is of no importance to the cause. Merely typical of many anti-Semitic ponces and faulty individuals. That he matches in queen size miss Haskell, well, too bad and not enough. Both are in same regard.

And I should ask, has any one seen them in the same place at the same time?

So no, my dear miss Wong, delicious Snooky B., I have no investment in Richard Becker's penis. It is far too small and inconsequent. No appeal utterly. Probably smells bad. Evil thumbtack.

You, however, seem to have it on your mind.

3 comments:

Spiros said...

Geez, man: take your meds. Or a cold shower. Failing that, a long run off of a short pier.
"Pnaties"?

Grant!Patel!Baiter! said...

"Is that a big candlestick, or are you happy to see me?"

Anonymous said...

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20100728/od_nm/us_hamas_lingerie_odd


A panty article for your pleasure, Mr. Patel:

GAZA (Reuters) – The Islamist rulers of the Gaza Strip have ordered lingerie shops to display more modesty.

A week after banning women from smoking water pipes in public places, the Hamas-run police force has told stores selling women's underwear to remove scantily-clad mannequins and any posters of racy undergarments.

"These measures have stemmed from complaints and pressure by ordinary people. They have to do with upholding our traditions," police spokesman Ayman Al-Batniji said Wednesday.

Hamas leaders have repeatedly denied any intention to impose Islamic law on the Gaza Strip, home to 1.5 million Palestinians.

But Hamas police have broken up a hip-hop concert in the territory and tried -- unsuccessfully -- to force women lawyers in court and female school students to wear traditional Muslim clothing, a step that drew a public backlash.

Hamas's modesty moves were widely seen by Palestinians in the Gaza Strip as attempts to mollify more conservative Islamic factions that have accused the movement of failing to uphold Islamic Sharia law.